Finally a sunscreen for me. A manly man. A real man’s man. Thank god a sunscreen I can finally use. I have been getting sunburnt my whole life waiting for this. Can’t use the other feminized sunscreens. Can’t risk losing my man card. Finally. Sunscreen in a black bottle. FOR MEN.
- Obtain a significant other from a country that doesn’t sell Toaster Strudel
- Marry them and start a family
- Offer to make your fam breakfast every morning
- Make them strudel with no icing
- They’ll have no idea Toaster Strudel even come with icing
- Take all six packets for yourself
- Avoid making eye contact with your reflection in the mirror for the rest of your life because you are a monster
It’s 1am so I’m sorry for the people who won’t see this. But if you want confidence and don’t know how to get it, a really good way is to be confident in other people. When you walk into Starbucks, think, “damn, that barista’s hair is da bomb!” Or when you go to school, think, “my teacher is rocking that skirt!” When you start seeing everyone as being beautiful, at some point you realize that you’re everyone too.
now THAT’S a meme……simply exquisite!
*sniffs the meme in his wine glass* ah, vintage 2005.
4/20? You mean 1/5 reduce your fractions did you even learn math
just noticed the webcam flashing above my monitor and realised I’ve been recording myself blogging in this position for an hour and twenty minutes
i read that as lions
remember who you are
Traveling to the next adventure! So grateful @contiki is giving me such an amazing experience. #iheartcontiki #roadtrip2014